IFPI is looking for a proactive, passionate, dynamic and creative individual to assist with the analysis, mapping and reporting of intelligence relating to the OSINT, CYBINT/DNINT, TECHINT & HUMINT disciplines. You will identify, collect, interpret, analyse and evaluate data and information obtained from a range of sources and turn it into actionable intelligence to support civil and criminal cases. You will be able to produce, or contribute to, reports that contain the analysis and recommendations on next stages of intervention. Working on several cases at a time and have excellent communication and organisational skills. You will also be creative, innovative and demonstrate a keen eye for detail with a strong background in supporting internet-based investigations. Knowledge and / or experience of Anti-Piracy would be advantageous.
Applicants should possess, and be able to demonstrate, the following:
- Experience of Microsoft office suite (2013 preferable) including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Ability to produce reports, documents and presentations as per business requirements.
- Good working knowledge of the internet, in particular social media platforms and media streaming.
- Good working knowledge of accessing content online.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the intelligence lifecycle
- Working experience of i2 Analyst Notebook, or other link analysis tools.
- Ability to think logically and objectively
- Good knowledge of musical genres and current top artists.
- Good knowledge of internet-based piracy and current threats.
Applications and CV’s should be accompanied by a covering letter and sent to HR@ifpi.org